I’m heading to sunny Florida tomorrow for a long weekend and couldn’t be more excited. I’m totally in need of a little getaway as I’ve been going a million different directions lately. It will be so nice to relax by the pool and beach with many cocktails! I thought I’d share a few of the items I have packed in my suitcase and some of my go to beach products.
- St. Tropez Gradual Shower Tanner. I LOVE this product. I always use this in the shower, especially leading up to a trip. Its works really well if you consistently use in the shower. You can see difference after a couple uses.
- Steve Madden Sandals. I just ordered these and got them in and they are so cute! Super easy to throw on and head to the pool.
- Show Me Your Mumu Dress Blue Dress. How adorable is this dress? I’m loving anything off the shoulder these days! And it’s super lightweight for the hot weather.
- Beach Bag. This is the perfect beach bag and I’m totally obsessed!
- Ray Ban’s Sunglasses. These sunglasses are my go to. They go with so many face shapes and are my all time favorite.
- Tory Burch Sandals. I feel like everyone needs these nice sandals in their wardrobe. They are so classic and come in many different colors and matte or patton finishes.
- Black One Piece Swim Suit. I looove this suit. I’ve had it since last year and it’s still my favorite one. I’m fully on the one piece wagon now and this one still gives off just enough sexy appeal without being the frumpy one piece.
- COOLA Sunscreen. I hate to admit but I used to be so bad about using sunscreen. As I’ve gotten older my skincare is so much better and sunscreen is number 1. The smell of this sunscreen is so beachy and yummy its my favorite. Definitely need to wear the sunscreen!!
- Floral One Piece. This is the newest suit that I’ve recently bought and it’s super pretty in person. The embroidered detail on it is super pretty and has the perfect cut. Looking forward to wearing this one!
- Blue Striped Maxi Dress. I could honestly live in maxi dresses in the warmer months. I had wearing shorts, so maxi dresses are my go to. I love the print and cut on this one!
- White Beach Cover Up. The perfect beach cover up to go with a little tan! These are my favorite styled cover ups.
I’ll be sharing some of my vacation on my Instagram (@lelifestylehome) stories, so be sure to follow me. I apologize in advance for the amount of margarita pictures I’ll probably post.