Good Morning! I’m very much looking forward to starting the holiday weekend! 4th of July is one of my favorite holidays and I’ll be spending it at my parents Lake house like I always do. I put together a small bar set up to share some inspiration in case you are doing one yourself! I kept is super simple and inexpensive but this gives just enough pop for the holiday!
Having just a few of the essentials is all you need for a small little gathering. A few options for drinks is the easiest for a light crowd. If you’re having a larger crowd, than you might want to do a few more options.
I love this bunting banner I got in the dollar section!! For the few dollars that you spend, it’s an easy pop of decoration!
Adding festive straws is one of the simplest ways to add some color or holiday decoration. You can find these straws in any party section now a days.
I hope everyone has a wonderful 4th of July!
B A R E N T E R T A I N I N G T I P S
- Even if you have BYOB, it’s always a good idea to have extra on hand in case anyone forgets
- Jazz up your glasses by adding a simple color coordinated ribbon to each glass
- Always have a bottle opener handy for guests
- If you have any drinks with garnishes, prep those before guests arrive
- Always have water on hand for guests
- As the hostess, always make sure your guests have a drink
Mason Jars- Walmart
Stripe Rug, Bandana, Plates, Napkins- Target Dollar Section